The TheraBand Exercise Station combines strength, balance, and flexibility Exercise into one convenient system for fitness and therapy. The system was designed to integrate the use of progressive elastic resistance for strength training with exercise balls, fitness steps, and stability trainers. The Exercise Station, combined with a Thera-Band® Pro Series SCP Exercise Ball provides all the resistance necessary for an effective strength training program, so there is no need for multiple weights, barbells, or dumbbells of varying resistance.
- Six connection points allows tubing to be attached at a variety of locations
- The center cavity fits all popular exercise ball sizes as well as TheraBand Stability Trainers, Rocker Boards, and Wobble Boards
- 14 pound base is lightweight and stackable, rubber feet resist slipping on hard surfaces. It requires no more than a 6’x6’ space and can easily be placed under a bed or against a wall when not in use.
- Includes two of each color TheraBand Resistance Tubing with Clip Connectors in three progressive levels (Red, Green, Blue) and three lengths (12″, 18″, 24″)
- Also includes one 36″ padded Exercise Bar, two Exercise Handles, two Assist Straps, and a full color poster with 24 Exercise and safety instructions(12″, 18″, 24″)