The TheraBand Kickroller is a tubular flotation device made with one long, high-density foam buoy and two comfortable hand bars on either side. Use the Kickroller for flotation of the upper or lower body, or add resistance during aquatic Exercise. Stretch and strengthen the trunk, increase range of motion, or improve flexibility with low impact water workouts that incorporate the Kickroller.
- Tubular flotation device, with large buoyant cylinder in center and two comfortable padded handles on either end
- Water training device great for swim training, water aerobics, or hydrotherapy Exercise
- Use as flotation device under legs or add greater resistance to arms during upper body workouts
- Stretch, strengthen, and increase flexibility in the shoulders, trunk, and lower back
- Made of high-density buoyancy foam, children learning to swim should use under adult supervision